Psychosocial hazards at work are aspects of work and situations that may cause a stress response, which in turn can lead to psychological or physical harm.
This course provides examples of psychosocial hazards in the workplace including work design, high-risk tasks, physically hazardous environments, and social factors at work.
The training, aimed at employees, includes examples of how to identify psychosocial hazards and what to watch out for. It details the expectations that your company has of you to maintain a psychosocially safe workplace.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn what psychosocial hazards are in the workplace.
- Understand the factors that can lead to psychosocial hazards development.
- Learn the types of behaviours stressed employees can demonstrate.
- Learn that stress can lead to bullying behaviours.
- Understand how they can contribute to maintaining a psychosocially safe workplace.
Course length: 7 mins (5-minute animated and subtitled video + 4 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.