Any good project needs managing. Project management involves three phases: planning, monitoring and execution.
This course trains about these three phases with strategies and examples of how to implement the project most efficiently.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how the three phases of project management.
- Learn how to plan the project to establish the scope and objectives.
- Learn how to define the deliverables to meet the project goals.
- Understand the importance of performing a risk assessment to determine risks and impacts to the project.
- Learn how to monitor the project when it is underway.
- Understand the two phases in the execution of the project.
- Learn how to evaluate the project to identify what went well and what failed.
Course length: 10 mins (6-minute animated and subtitled video + 8 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.