This course trains about maintaining personal hygiene to avoid spreading diseases to other people. In the workplace, good personal hygiene is critically important to the health of others.
The training discusses what good personal hygiene is and why it is important. It provides examples of conditions that can develop with poor hygiene practices.
The course encourages regular bathing and teaches how to effectively control bad breath and body odour. The training teaches how to wash your hands properly and explains when and how often you should wash your hands.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand what good personal hygiene is and why it is important.
- Learn how to prevent body odour and bad breath.
- Learn how to effectively wash their hands.
- Understand when they should wash their hands and how often.
- Learn the safe procedures of what to do when feeling unwell.
Course length: 10 mins (6-minute animated and subtitled video + 6 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.