The most critical asset to any business is its staff. When they perform to their full potential, they support the realisation of the business strategy and goals.
In this course, we examine the fundamental driver of success for any business and outline the way to deliver sustainable benefits to your organisation through the development of a psychosocially safe workplace.
The purpose of this training is to improve your skills to enhance your organisation and deliver better results.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn that people have the biggest impact on company performance.
- Learn the importance of open communication channels when a mistake is made in the workplace.
- Understand the biggest energy sappers in the workplace.
- Learn what is inherent in a psychosocially safe workplace.
- Understand how to create a learning organisation.
- Learn the importance of making people feel valued in the work that they do.
Course length: 11 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 6 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.