This toolbox session discusses the safe way to use oxy-acetylene equipment. It covers the pre-start checks, how to safely use the equipment to cut materials and how to shut down the welding machine.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the pre-use checks that should be done before you use oxy-acetylene equipment.
- Learn the dangers of using cigarette lighters to light the oxy-torch flame.
- Learn to point the cutting flame and slag away from your body.
- Understand the fire risk of using oxy-acetylene equipment near flammable materials.
Course length: 4 mins (3-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.