As a Leader or Manager, how do you get the most out of your team? The end goal is to maximise all the sources of motivation available to you. There are three areas that you can work on to motivate your team and individuals you work with. The highest level of motivation is your purpose; what you find meaningful in the work that you do. The second area where you can motivate your team is to look at their relationships with each other – their social motivation. The final area to look at when motivating your team is situational motivation which is the environment in which they work.
This course discusses intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and the factors that motivate people to tailor motivational approaches to get the best out of your teams.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn how to connect your team to their higher purpose and what they value.
- Learn how to provide positive reinforcement and social recognition.
- Learn who can safely remove asbestos and the competencies required.
- Learn how to set KPI’s, goals and improvements.
- Understand the intrinsic and extrinsic motivators that motivate people and teams.
- Understand the key goal of a manager or leader in motivating team members.
Course length: 10 mins (7-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.