Your culture is defined as the shared values, beliefs and assumptions held by your team and your workplace. Your culture influences the decisions that you make and your priorities and affects the team’s behaviour. There are times when you need a step change to your organisation’s culture.
This course provides a step-by-step process to manage a change in your organisation’s culture. It explains the need for an action plan, open and regular communication with the team, continual measurement of progress, gathering feedback, addressing resistance and reviewing the change project.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to determine the change that is needed.
- Understand the need to align the change to the company’s goals and team values.
- Learn how to plan the change process.
- Understand the importance of open and transparent communication.
- Understand the importance of continual measurement of the change process milestones.
- Learn how to gather feedback on the process.
- Learn how to manage resistance and conflict.
Course length: 8 mins (6-minute animated and subtitled video + 4 Q&A short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.