This toolbox session provides six tips to help you maintain your composure when dealing with angry or unhappy customers.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to keep their composure when dealing with angry or unhappy customers.
- Learn to resist personal judgment when dealing with angry customers.
- Understand to breathe, or step away and not take things personally.
Course length: 3 mins (1-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.