Leaders’ relationships influence the behaviour and actions of others to help them to achieve their personal goals and those of the organization. They promote appropriate interpersonal relationships through suitable communication to motivate others to voluntarily achieve these goals.
This course discusses Operational Leadership and Participative Leadership. Successful leadership demands the ability to adopt an appropriate leadership style relevant to the circumstances or situation. Successful leaders can recognize the changing situation or circumstances and modify their leadership to a style to one that has the highest probability for the best outcome.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the difference between operational leadership and participative leadership styles.
- Learn how to modify their leadership style to suit the circumstances or situation.
- Learn the qualities of operational leadership and when to use this style.
- Learn the qualities of participative leadership and when to use this style.
- Understand the advantages of using participative leadership.
- Learn the qualities of an exceptional leader.
- Understand the importance of strong emotional intelligence in a leader when developing a team.
Course length: 10 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English and French.