Drug use and specifically illicit drug use can have long term and damaging effects. This course provides workers with information about the negative effects of using illicit drugs.
Substance dependence often remains hidden and is particularly difficult to identify in the workplace unless you conduct regular drug and alcohol testing. Methylamphetamines, cannabis, alcohol and pain medications are substances that are more likely to be used.
This course focuses on methylamphetamine use and works through how people who are using illicit drugs can make positive changes to their behaviour. They are taught about the signs of drug use and are provided with strategies they can draw upon to help them to discontinue use.
Course length: 3 mins (3 mins video)
- Certificate of completion
- All content can be customised
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript