This toolbox session reminds about the importance of keeping work areas neat and tidy by regularly performing housekeeping practices.
It encourages regular housekeeping as an ongoing activity.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the importance of regular housekeeping activities.
- Learn to keep their work area tidy by storing materials and equipment neatly.
- Understand that poor housekeeping practices can create slip, trip and fire hazards,
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.