The risk of serious injury is significantly increased when working at heights.
This course outlines the requirements when using height equipment. The course covers the use of a Man-up or Stock-Picker, Man-Cage, Steps, Ladder, or Platform when working at height.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn about common activities in the warehouse that require work at height.
- Understand the requirement to wear safety harnesses when accessing materials at height using height equipment.
- Learn how to safely work off a ladder.
Course length: 5 mins (3 – minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.