In this toolbox session, we discuss how some processes produce hazardous chemicals as by-products and waste. We look at ventilation and the safe use of chemicals to manage vapours and fumes.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn that some processes will produce hazardous chemicals as by-products or waste.
- Learn how to safely handle chemicals to reduce vapour emission.
- Understand the importance of adequate ventilation when using chemicals.
Course length: 3 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.