Safely removing and installing LPG bottles for a forklift is a regular but hazardous activity.
This toolbox session shows how to safely remove and install the gas bottle on the forklift. It explains the minimum PPE requirements to safely handle forklift gas bottles and discusses LPG hazards.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the importance of wearing PPE to remove and install LPG bottles for the forklift.
- Understand that no smoking is permitted when undertaking these tasks.’
- Learn about the hazards of LPG.
Course length: 3 mins (1- minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.