In this toolbox session, we discuss how truck drivers can avoid a fall when accessing and egressing the truck cabin and while securing the load.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the importance of maintaining 3 points of contact when exiting and climbing into the truck cabin.
- Understand the importance of keeping the soles of footwear, and the steps clean to avoid a slip.
- Learn that it is best, where possible, to perform all work at ground level.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.