In this toolbox session, we discuss the three components of the fall arrest system, including lanyards, anchor points and the safety harness. All workers must be trained in the safe use of a fall arrest system.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the three critical components of the fall arrest system.
- Learn that the maximum amount of freefall for a fall arrest system is 2 metres.
- Learn the best place to locate the anchor point.
- Understand that fall arrest PPE must be inspected before use.
- Understand the importance of establishing a rescue plan before work at height commences.
Course length: 3 mins (1- minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short question and answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.