In this toolbox session, we discuss the need to store excavated materials away from the edge of the trench and on the low side of the excavation. We also remind about the need for adequate ventilation in excavations.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand how to safely store excavated materials.
- Learn about the risk to workers’ safety when working in the trench that has excavated materials stored alongside the trench.
- Learn the importance of mnitoring air quality in trenches, tunnels and excavations.
Course length: 3 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.