It’s very important to set up the work station so that it is ergonomically friendly and doesn’t place a strain on our body. Poorly set-up workspaces place stress on our joints.
This course trains step-by-step how to set up a desk, monitor, keyboard and mouse, chair and footrest to provide ergonomically friendly workspaces. The course provides measurements of how to place equipment, discusses lighting requirements and taking regular breaks to stretch and reduce sitting time.
Course length: 10 mins (6 mins video + assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- Detailed Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
- Available in English and US Spanish