This toolbox session explains the need for electrical equipment to display a current inspection tag and to tag out of service and not use any faulty equipment. It also discusses the isolation procedures when working with machines and equipment powered by electricity.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the importance of tagging electrical equipment as fit for use.
- Understand the need to isolate electrical equipment from all energy before working on them.
- Learn about the 4 step isolation process.
Course length: 3 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.