This toolbox session details fatigue symptoms to help ensure that drivers of trucks or vehicles take their scheduled breaks. It explains the need to plan trip schedules and rosters with appropriate timeframes.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn about the need to take their scheduled breaks and rest periods to reduce the risk of becoming fatigued.
- Understand the signs of fatigue.
- Learn how to support drivers of trucks or vehicles to take their scheduled breaks.
- Learn how to plan trip schedules and rosters appropriate timeframes.
Course length: 2 mins (1 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.