Increased adoption of technology, connectivity with third-party providers and other technology-led initiatives exposes your company to additional cyber vulnerabilities.
This course trains how to set up a secure password, and encourages the use of multi-factor authentication to protect computers and smart devices. It provides examples of how to protect your employee’s workstation computer and confidential information.
The course also teaches how to recognise a phishing email scam with some tips on how to avoid getting caught.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- How to create a secure password.
- Understand the benefits of using a Password Manager.
- Learn about multi-factor authentification.
- Learn about security features such as locking computer screens and devices.
- Learn how to protect themselves from an email phishing scam.
- Understand the security issues of using public wi-fi and company printers.
- Learn how to securely store sensitive information.
- Learn how and when to report a security breach.
Course length: 12 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 10 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English and French.