Customer service is the support you offer your customers from the moment they first contact your business to the months and years afterwards.
This course describes what is meant by good customer service and teaches the 4 key principles of being personalised, competent, convenient and proactive.
The course discusses active listening, empathy, clear communication, using positive language, keeping your composure, and admitting your mistakes.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn about the 4 principles of good customer service: being personalised, competent, convenient and proactive.
- Understand how to actively listen to a customer when they have a request or concern.
- Learn how to empathise with customers to understand how they are feeling and see the problem through their eyes.
- Learn how to communicate effectively to solve a problem.
- Learn how to use positive language to resolve an issue.
- Learn a six-step process to maintain composure when faced with an angry or difficult customer.
- Understand the importance of admitting an error or a misunderstanding and how to rectify that situation.
Course length: 8 mins (6-minute animated and subtitled video + 8 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.