Critical Risk Management (CRM) is about preventing fatalities and permanently disabling injuries.
This course defines the purpose of critical risk management. It outlines the six-step CRM process to analyse critical risks to prevent fatalities and permanently disabling injuries.
The course explains how to conduct a Bowtie Risk Assessment and provides a working example that can be applied to other risks in your organisation.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn the three important steps in the critical risk management process.
- Learn the six steps to conducting the CRM process.
- Learn how to perform a Bowtie Risk Assessment.
- Understand the difference between preventative controls and mitigating controls.
- Learn how to determine a critical control.
Course length: 8 mins (7-minute animated and subtitled video + 4 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of Completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.