Creating a psychosocially safe environment in your workplace is beneficial to the workforce and the business. Where a psychosocially safe environment exists staff are more content and enjoy greater control over their work, feel a sense of purpose and are less likely to leave or take time off.
This course looks at how to improve the psychosocial safety of your workplace to realise these benefits.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the key features of a psychosocially safe environment.
- Learn about a growth mindset.
- Know how to engender a sense of purpose in the workplace.
- How to successfully and respectfully gather feedback from their team.
- Learn about the 2 elements that help increase a sense of belonging and purpose.
Course length: 10 mins (8-minute animated and subtitled video + 5 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
- All content can be customised
- Pause and resume function
Available in English.