This toolbox session discusses the types of ground conditions that can affect the ground support when erecting a crane, for example, surface water, the type of ground and the presence of underground services.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn about the need to understand the condition of the ground that a crane is mounted on.
- Learn the high risk that excavations and trenches have on the ground conditions.
- Understand the safe distance from a trench or excavation when setting up a crane.
Course length: 3 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.