This toolbox session focuses on crane capacity and stability. It discusses load indicators and load charts to determine capacity and the role of counterweights to aid in stability.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn the critical importance of only operating a crane to its rated design capacity.
- Learn that load charts identify what the crane can lift safely.
- Learn how to calculate the maximum load of a crane by determining its stability factor.
- Understand the role of counterweights to ensure crane stability.
Course length: 3 mins (2 – minute animated and subtitled video + 2 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.