This toolbox session trains how to perform CPR as a first aid technique that can be used if someone is not breathing properly or if their heart has stopped.
At the completion of this course, learners will:
- Learn how to perform chest compressions in CPR.
- Learn how to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Learn the 30:2 compression/breath CPR technique.
Course length: 5 mins (4-minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.