The handling of chemicals in the workplace is hazardous and workers need to understand how to safely use and store them.
This toolbox session talks about the information found on the warning labels of chemical containers, including examples of common pictograms. The module also discusses how to safely label chemicals when they are decanted.
At the completion of this course learners will:
- Learn where to find the warning labels on chemical containers and hazardous substances.
- Become familiar with common pictograms.
- Learn how to safely decant and store chemicals.
Course length: 3 mins (1- minute animated and subtitled video + 3 short answer assessment)
- Certificate of completion
- In-depth Reporting
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript and Assessment Q&A’s
- Optional pass rate
Available in English.
This course is suitable for use in Australia, the UK, Europe, the US, and all countries that adhere to OSHA and HSE requirements.