Change, especially continual change, affects personal well-being. Changing work duties can lead to increased stress that can result in feeling burnt out. This course looks at change, stress and burnout in an organisation that is undergoing a restructure.
The course highlights the effects of organisational change on perceptions of job security and the importance of adjusting to new policies. Workers learn about burnout, stress management and are provided with coping strategies that they can use to reduce their stress immediately.
Allowing stress to build up has long-term detrimental effects on health and well-being. It is important to manage new work expectations in light of current workloads and abilities. It is also important to speak up when the load becomes overwhelming.
Course length: 3 mins (3 mins video)
- Certificate of completion
- All content can be customised
- Teaches coping strategies and recommends where to seek help
- Uses storytelling and follows a character’s experiences
- Facilitator’s Guide including video transcript